Buying a home can be challenging and overwhelming, it’s also one of the biggest decisions you’ll make in your life. So where do you start?
Before you start house hunting, it’s important to get a lay of the land (no pun intended). Buying a home is a major investment, and there’s a lot you need to know before taking the plunge. Our free training will teach you everything you need to know about the home-buying process, from A to Z. You’ll learn about the different types of mortgages available, how to get pre-approved for a loan, what to look for in a home, and much more. We’ll also answer all your questions so that you can enter the market with confidence.
So whether you’re a first-time home-buyer or you’re looking to upgrade to your dream home, our training will give you the knowledge you need.
AND ALL FOR FREE!!!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn ins and outs of Real Estate faster and more efficiently than ever before. Licensed Real Estate Broker Jill Sussman and her amazing team will guide you through every aspect of the business.
Buyers Academy Course
5 Modules with 32 short, easy-to-understand videos that address the most important questions a new buyer should know. Go at your own pace & skip what you already know. What to expect with lenders, costs, and everything in between shopping to closing!
- Advantages to homeownership
- Disadvantages of homeownership
- How long will the process take
- What else is involved in the process
- Lenders, first things first/down payments
- Down payments/closing/programs available
- House shopping 101/showings
- Talking through Zillow/looking online (foreclosures)
- Types of properties for financing
- Do you need a realtor-to-buy/agency relationship?
- How do realtors get paid?
- Calling a listing agent
- Do you need a realtor to buy new?
- Contract explanation/writing an offer
- Closing costs
- Inspection explanation/types/requirements
- Home warranties (with the offer)
- Submitting to seller